Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rating Adam as I Do Chocolate - now THAT'S Respect!

Ok, actually I'd say tonight's episode was "Meeeh". Yup, I said it. I was NOT happy with the save used (wasted?) on Matt. What if one of the chosen ones gets sent home next week? I'd probably want to reach through my screen and throttle someone. I thought it had to be unanimous? Simon sat there saying he was worse tonight than last night; and pointed out he'd been in the bottom three twice before - it was his time to GO.

My fave is still in the competition though - and I think he'll go all the way. Yup, that's Adam. Last night's performance was not my fave of his, but he got points just for being Adam. It's like this - people ask me if this chocolate or that chocolate is good - and I say, "Hey, it gets at least 4 points out of 10 for just BEING chocolate". That's how I see Adam - he gets points for just showing up and being his fabulous self. I picked him a long time ago, and I think he's going to glamify his way to the top of the heap. He's already leaps and bounds above the others in terms of vocal performance skills and sound; the other cast is just hoping for his crumbs...or second place. As long as Adam doesn't make any blatant statements about his sexuality I think he'll be fine. Most of us (like myself) could care less - but there are quite a few who would try to ruin it for him.

Of course, he doesn't need the Idol crown. I'd just like to see him have it, as he deserves it. He has the drive, the skills and the awesome TALENT to make him number one. He's a different kind of idol for sure - but that's change - change we can believe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment